BIBLIOGRAPHY FOR SHIP VIBRATION PREDICTION METHODS AND EVALUATION OF INFLUENCE OF HULL STIFFNESS VARIATION ON VIBRATORY RESPONSE.
The bibliography presented here was prepared in the course of performing the "Hull Flexibility Criteria Study" (SR-214) whose results appear in the report entitled "Ship Vibration Prediction Methods and Evaluation of Influence of Hull Stiffness Variation on Vibratory Response." The reason for publishing the bibliography separately is that it is believed it may be of assistance to locate references in a variety of topics relative to ship vibration not addressed to in Project SR-214. This is not to imply that the bibliography is complete or exhaustive.
Rosenblatt (M) and Son, Incorporated350 Broadway
New York, NY USA 10013
- Kline, R G
- Daidola, J C
- Publication Date: 1974-5
- Pagination: 33 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Hulls; Measurement; Vibration
- Identifier Terms: Ship Structure Committee
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull stiffness; Hull vibration; Vibration measurement
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00095189
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Structure Committee
- Report/Paper Numbers: SSC-250 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N00024-73-C-5206
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM