MARITIME OFFSHORE INSURANCE PROBLEMS AND THEIR SOLUTIONS
The aims of this paper are to describe a typical vessel owner's relationship between cargo interests, charterers, towers, etc. and marine insurance implications, to point out the losses and liabilities to which these interests are exposed and the manner in which the interests may protect themselves against these lossess and liabilities by a properly arranged marine insurance program.
- Presented to the San Diego section meeting of SNAME Sept 18, 1974
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ United States 07306-2907
- Maynard, E V
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile insurance; Insurance rates; Liability insurance; Marine insurance
- Old TRIS Terms: P and i insurance
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00095187
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM