ORR PRESSURIZED WATER LOOP IRRADATION EXPERIMENTS 8 AND 9 SPECIMEN MANUFACTURING PROCEDURE
Detailed procedures for manufacturing fuel specimens for the ORR pressurized-water loop irradiation test program are presented. Vibratory-compacted sintered-and-ground uranium dioxide test specimens are used in experiment 8; experiment 9 uses sintered-pellet uranium dioxide test specimens. Bundle assembly and materials specifications are also included.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number ORNL-CF-62-5-86.
Oak Ridge National LaboratoryP. O. Box 2008
Oak Ridge, TN USA 37831
Union Carbide Nuclear Company,
- Haynes, V O
- Publication Date: 1962-5-23
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Fuel elements; Manufactures; Manufacturing
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor fuel elements
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00026539
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: W-7405-eng-26
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 13 1973 12:00AM