SUPPLEMENT TO PAYMENT OF ATTORNEY FEES IN EMINENT DOMAIN AND ENVIRONMENTAL LITIGATION
State highway departments and transportation agencies have a continuing need to keep abreast of operating practices and legal elements of specific problems in highway law. This report supplements and updates a paper in Volume 2, "Selected Studies in Highway Law," entitled "Payment of Attorney Fees in Eminent Domain and Environmental Litigation," pp. 936-N59 to 936-N101, which was prepared by G.B. Dobson. The contents of this Digest update the information presented in the original paper on the following topics: Introduction; Attorney Fees in Eminent Domain Proceedings; Attorney Fees in Environmental Cases; and Appendix: Table 1 - States' Positions on Assessment of Attorney Fees in Eminent Domain Cases.
- Record URL:
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1990-9
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 17 p.
- NCHRP Legal Research Digest
- Issue Number: 16
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- TRT Terms: Attorneys; Eminent domain; Environment; Fees; Highway law; Litigation; Payment
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Highways; Law; Society; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00497378
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM