USE OF BENEFIT-COST ANALYSIS TO DEVELOP ROADSIDE SAFETY POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
This circular presents the proceedings from a Summer Workshop sponsored by Transportation Research Board (TRB) Committee A2A04, Roadside Safety Features. The Workshop was held July 22-23, 1986, in Newport, Oregon. This circular includes several invited papers and the recommendations from several Workshop Groups who discussed many issues related to the development and application of benefit-cost methodologies. Also included are the Workshop agenda, a list of participants, and appendices containing discussion summaries.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00978515
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1990-8
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 43 p.
- Transportation Research Circular
- Issue Number: 362
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0097-8515
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Roadside; Safety; Workshops
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I85: Safety Devices used in Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00497257
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB, ATRI
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM