DOMESTIC WATERBORNE SHIPPING MARKET ANALYSIS-LEGAL AND REGULATORY CONSTRAINTS-APPENDICES
Contents: Methodology of construction of the legal model; The legal model; National transportation policy; The Motor Carrier Act of 1935 as amended; Legal citations of selected state pollution control lows; Goals and policies; Laws and regulations; Intermodal common ownership; Discrimination rail rates; User charges; Illness and injury claims by employees and third parties; Federal pollution control penalties; Union negotiating power; Disparate state pollution control laws; Disparate state tax laws; Exclusion of Virgin Islands from cabotage laws; U. S. vessel construction equipment.
- See also Vol 2, Domestic Ocean, PC $3.25, MF $2.25; Vol 3, Inland Waterways, PC $3.75; MF $2.25; Vol 14, Great Lakes, PC $3.25, MF $2.25.
Little (Arthur D), IncorporatedAcorn Park
Cambridge, MA United States 02140
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Pagination: 458 p.
- TRT Terms: Economics; Inland waterways; Legal constraints; Marine transit; Market surveys; Shipping
- Old TRIS Terms: Domestic shipping analysis; Inland waterways economics; Market studies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Marine Transportation; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00095115
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA/RD-940-75017
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 29 1978 12:00AM