SHOULD A GRAVEL ROAD BE PAVED?
The Kentucky Transportation Center has developed a pamphlet which will help decision makers in determining whether they should use paved or gravelled roads.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/0884612X
- To obtain copies of the pamphlet phone the Indiana Counties and Cities Highway Extension Research Project on 1-800-428-7639.
TranSafety, Incorporated5811 Oak Leather Drive
Burke, VA United States 22015
- Publication Date: 1990-7
- Pagination: p. 7
- TRANSAFETY REPORTER
- Volume: 8
- Issue Number: 7
- Publisher: TranSafety, Incorporated
- ISSN: 0884-612X
- TRT Terms: Decision making; Gravel roads; Pavements
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Pavements; Planning and Forecasting; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways;
- Accession Number: 00496941
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1990 12:00AM