NYMTA'S $54 BILLION PLAN
New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority's projected 20-year plan calls for a total of $54 billion to be spent to maintain the present system, replace existing roliing stock and allow for annual expansion lines and equipment.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 1990-7
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Finance; Financing; Mobility; Public transit; Railroad commuter service; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transit services
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00496915
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1990 12:00AM