FUTURE AVIATION ACTIVITIES. SIXTH INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP, WASHINGTON, D.C., SEPTEMBER 13-15, 1989
The Sixth International Workshop on Future Aviation Activities conducted by the Transportation Research Board (TRB) was held at the National Academy of Sciences in Washington, D.C., on September 13-15, 1989. It was sponsored by the Federal Aviation Administration, the TRB Committee on Aviation Economics and Forecasting (A1J02), and the TRB Committee on Light Commercial and General Aviation (A1J03). The Workshop was divided into three segments: an opening plenary session with presentations by distinguished speakers on the broad outlook, eight concurrent panel workshops on various aspects of aviation development, and a concluding plenary session at which the panel moderators summarized the conclusions of their workshops. This Circular consists of an introduction, a summary of the major findings of the Workshop, the overview presentations, the workshop summaries, and a list of participants. The overview presentations and workshop summaries are entered individually the TRIS data base.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00978515
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1990-2
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 58 p.
- Transportation Research Circular
- Issue Number: 352
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0097-8515
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Airport capacity; Aviation; Forecasting; Information, data, and knowledge; Transportation policy; Workshops
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data needs
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: National transportation policies
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society;
- Accession Number: 00496778
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Aug 31 1990 12:00AM