TOWARDS AN ENVIRONMENTAL NEW TOWN, A SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY
This bibliography is divided into the following sections: (1) Failure of Our Current Lifestyle; (2) The Challenge for Tomorrow; (3) Man's Needs; (4) Environmental Constraints; (5) Synthesis - The Environmental New Town; (6) Implementation; and (7) Monitoring and Evaluation. Most of the sections contain introductory comments. For example, section 3 (Man's Needs), prior to giving selected references, discusses what man is and what his physical and psychological needs are.
Council of Planning LibrariansP.O. Box 229
Monticello, IL United States 61856
- Bainbridge, D A
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Energy; Environment; Evaluation; Human beings; Implementation; Monitoring; New towns; Specifications
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Highways; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00129499
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 967 Bibliog
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 10 1976 12:00AM