RAPID BUSWAYS: A CHRONOLOGICAL BIBLIOGRAPHY
This bibliography contains more than one hundred references on rapid busways. They date from 1967 to 1975. Included are such topics as demonstration projects, exclusive bus lanes, feasibility studies, freeway priority system operation, impact on traffic congestion, environmental impact on traffic congestion, environmental impact, traffic signs, costs, planning and design guidelines, and contraflow bus lanes.
Council of Planning LibrariansP.O. Box 229
Monticello, IL United States 61856
- Starbuck, J C
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Bus lanes; Bus rapid transit; Contraflow lanes; Costs; Demonstration projects; Energy; Environmental impacts; Feasibility analysis; Freeways; Guidelines; Impacts; Planning; Strategic planning; Traffic congestion; Traffic signs
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Finance; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00129498
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 966 Bibliog
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 10 1981 12:00AM