INTEGRATED MARINE STEAM TURBINE PROPULION PLANT-FINAL REPORT
General concept of the integrated steam plant; Description of the finally evolved plant; Component preliminary performance characteristics; Operating principles and sequence; Research history and unique features; Possible design variations; Reliability, maintenance and manning; Cost presentation; Preliminary machinery arrangement drawings for MARAD design PD108; End results required of a computer simulation of the power plant operation.
- Prepared in Cooperation with Allis-Chalmers Manufactoring Company and J.J. Henry Company, Incorporated. Research supported by Maritime Administration. A feasibility report.
Combustion Engineering, IncorporatedNew York, NY USA
- Publication Date: 1962-9
- Pagination: 233 p.
- TRT Terms: Costs; Economics; Electric power plants; Performance; Steam power plants; Structural design
- Old TRIS Terms: Power plant costs; Power plant design; Power plant economics; Power plant performance
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026524
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: A-5-1-F
- Contract Numbers: MA-2803
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM