PUBLIC TRANSPORT OBJECTIVES AND POLICIES
The report outlines the public transport objectives and policies of Dyfed County Council in Wales. The evaluation of the public transport network is based upon: (1) financial resources available; (2) levels of patronage; (3) changes in location and use of local facilities; (4) latent demand; (5) coordination of services; (6) the statutory obligations. Areas highlighted in the report are policies on concessionary fares, publicity and promotion, rail services; trunk coach services and local bus services; community trnasport; schools transport.
Dyfed County CouncilHighways and Transportation Dept, Llanstephan Road
Carmarthen, Dyfed, England
- Williams, VDB
- Publication Date: 1988-4
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Costs; Demand; Financing; Level of service; Local government agencies; Policy; Public transit
- ITRD Terms: 224: Cost; 285: Demand (econ); 244: Financing; 653: Level of service; 192: Local authority; 173: Policy; 744: Public transport
- Subject Areas: Finance; Policy; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00498467
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Report/Paper Numbers: TP1AAE
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM