COMMUNITY SERVICE RESTITUTION PROGRAMS FOR ALCOHOL RELATED TRAFFIC OFFENDERS. BIBLIOGRAPHIES. VOLUME III
This is the third of three documents concerning community service programs as an alternative sanction for drunk drivers presented by the International Business Services. The first document consists of a manual to aid state and local jurisdictions in the design aned implementation of community service programs. The second describes the major activities findings, and conclusions that emerged from the study. This third volume contains relevant bibliogrqaphical material.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1985-12
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholic beverages; Bibliographies; Community action programs; Driver rehabilitation; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Traffic violators
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rehabilitation
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society;
- Accession Number: 00497518
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-806 768
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM