AIRCARFT ACCIDENT REPORTS
Transportation Accident Reports reviews investigations of selected aircraft accidents conducted by the National Transportation Safety Board. The Reports contain in narrative form the Board's factual findings and analysis leading to a probable cause. There are an average of 8 reports per year.
- Open series. Supersedes PB89-910400. Paper copy available on Standing Order, Deposit Account required (minimum deposit $100 North American Continent; all others $200). Single copies also available in paper copy or microfiche.
National Transportation Safety Board800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Analysis; Crash causes; Crash reports
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00497083
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM