EXPERIMENTAL RADAR DATA COMPUTER, PROTOTYPE NO. 1. TECHNICAL MANUAL, VOLUME 2: INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
The experimental Radar Data Computer (RDC), prototype no. 1, is a developmental tool constructed for shipboard evaluation of a system and equipment for interpreting information available for a marine radar into a presentation easily and rapidly utilizable as a navigational aid for ships, especially in collision avoidance, coastwise navigation, and in piloting. Volume 2 of the technical manual contains procedures for installation and maintenance of the RDC, including schematic diagrams.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number GERA-703-Vol-2. See MRIS #26511 for Vol 1.
Goodyear Aircraft CorporationLitchfield Park, AZ United States 85340
- Publication Date: 1962-3
- Features: Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 115 p.
- Volume: 2
- TRT Terms: Crash avoidance systems; Navigation computers; Navigation radar; Navigational aids
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00026512
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: GERA-703-Vol-2 Tech Man
- Contract Numbers: MA-2386
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 2 1973 12:00AM