SAFETY CONSIDERATION IN HIGHWAY DESIGN AND TRAFFIC OPERATIONS
The RTAC Project Committee on Road Safety has prepared this report to highlight the many ways that road engineers can make streets and highways safer. The report discusses the practices common in Canada in 1972 and recommends how safety can be promoted through using the best known techniques of road design and traffic operations. /RTAC/
Roads and Transportation Association of CanadaProject Committee on Road Safety, 1765 St Laurent Boulevard
Ottawa, ONo K1G 3V4, Canada
- Wilson, S C
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 85 p.
- TRT Terms: Highway design; Highway engineers; Highway operations; Highway safety; Traffic; Traffic safety
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00129442
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada
- Report/Paper Numbers: R&D Rept.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 10 2000 12:00AM