OCEAN CONFERENCE FREIGHT RATE ANALYSIS
Since this is a pilot study on conference rates, little in-depth discussion is attempted. An effort is made to broadly discuss the various elements, their relative importance, their interaction, and their influence in the final establishment of rates so that some general guideline may be provided for comparison of maritime freight rates between different shipping nations. Almost half of the document is devoted to appendices which supply supportive data on different conferences' rate obligations, range and cargo descriptions, and selected rates.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number OCEANICS-62-01.
Oceanics Incorporated114 East 40th Street
New York, NY USA
Little (Arthur D), IncorporatedAcorn Park
Cambridge, MA USA 02140
- Frisch, FAP
- Publication Date: 1962-6
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 149 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Freight service; Freight traffic; Rate making; Rates; Shipping conferences
- Uncontrolled Terms: Freight rates
- Old TRIS Terms: Conference rates; Economic analysis (Freight rates)
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00026507
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: 62-01
- Contract Numbers: MA-2451
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1974 12:00AM