CONTROLLER'S CLASS DESCRIPTION SHEET FOR IMPLEMENTATION AND OPERATION OF A DEMAND RESPONSIVE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM (HADDONFIELD DIAL-A-RIDE)
This report is a supplement to the report entitled "Implementation and Operation of a Demand Responsive Public Transportation System (Haddonfield Dial-A-Ride)." Controller's class description sheets are presented as detailed aids in preparing hour-by-hour training program for Control Room personnel. The description sheets are arranged in the following format: subject, content, what is to be learned, technique(s) references, visual and other aids, handout(s), and tests(s). Among the subjects covered by these description sheets are orientation, personnel policies, area familiarization, control map familiarization, public relations; dispatcher, scheduler and telephonist functions and control staff functions. Lectures are given and tours arranged.
- This is one of 6 supplements to the subject and summary reports.
Trenton, NJ USA 08625
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Pagination: 113 p.
- TRT Terms: Control systems; Demand responsive transportation; Energy; Manual control; Public relations; Public transit; Scheduling; Training; Training devices
- Uncontrolled Terms: Orientation
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Energy; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00095038
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-NJ-06-0002-743CSupplement
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 7 1981 12:00AM