SUMMARY OF A REPORT COVERING THE IMPLEMENTATION AND OPERATION OF A DEMAND RESPONSIVE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM (HADDONFIELD DIAL-A-RIDE)
This report is an executive summary of Report No. UMTA-NJ-06-0002-74-3, Implementation and Operation of a Demand Responsive Public Transportation System (Haddonfield Dial-A-Ride). The subject report is a guide to installing and operating a manually operated Dial-A-Ride System, covering both the physical and functional aspects of the system, i.e., required equipment, furniture, and forms, and people and what they do to operate the system. The subject report is based on manual operation and control of the Haddonfield Dial-A-Ride Project, covering the period from February 1972 through January 1973.
- This project also consists of a subject report and 6 supplements.
Trenton, NJ United States 08625
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Demand responsive transportation; Energy; Manual control; Paratransit services; Public transit
- Old TRIS Terms: Dial-a-bus
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00095034
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-NJ-06-0002-74-3Summary
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 7 1981 12:00AM