PHENOMENOLOGY OF LNG ACCIDENTS - A SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY
This bibliography is the results of a request by four researchers of The Rand Corporation. It covers the chemical, and environmental aspects of liquified natural gas and its transportation. The references extend from 1965 to September 1974 and were culled from a literature search.
RAND Corporation1776 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138
Santa Monica, CA United States 90407-2138
- Siscoe, I
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Explosions; Fires; Ignition systems; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; LNG pipelines; LNG terminals; Safety; Spills (Pollution); Tankers
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng explosions; Lng fires; Lng ignition; Lng rollover; Lng safety; Lng spills; Vapor cloud explosions
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00095006
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Railway Educational Bureau
- Report/Paper Numbers: P-5295
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1975 12:00AM