AUTOMOBILE EXHAUST EMISSION SURVEILLANCE ANALYSIS OF THE FY 73 PROGRAM
The Emission Factor Program provides a realistic assessment of the effectiveness of Federal air pollution regulations by testing production vehicles in the hands of the motoring public. This report summarizes the results of the FY 73 Emission Factor Program and compares these results with those obtained in earlier Emission Factor Program. The FY 73 Program tested 1,080 1967-1974 model-year vehicles in six cities.
- See also PB-220 755.
Calspan Corporation4455 Genesee Street
Buffalo, NY USA 14225
Environmental Protection AgencyDallas, TX USA 75202
- BERNARD, J
- DONOVAN, P
- McAdams, H T
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 65 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Cities; Cities and towns; Data collection; Environment; Evaluation; Exhaust gases; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Motor vehicles; Policy; Pollutants; Project management; Standards; Surveillance; Surveys; Tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Federal programs; Projects
- Old TRIS Terms: Emission rates; Environmental surveys; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Policy; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00094867
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/460/3-75-007
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-03-0486
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM