ENERGY, ENVIRONMENT AND GROWTH PLANNING STUDY
The report assesses the impact of increasingly more complex interactions between energy, environmental, and socio-economic factors on future state plans, policies and programs. It covers: (1) definition of general methods for establishing and conducting energy, environment, and growth (EEG) planning at the state government level; (2) analysis of FEA energy conservation programs with respect to scheduling, funding, objectives, and state government response; (3) analysis of existing state government organization relative to potential EEG functions; (4) a summary of the findings of task forces associated with the Second Arizona Symposium on Energy, Environment and Growth; and (5) definition of requirements and procedures for EEG planning analysis, including definition of an energy supply/demand model and preliminary forecasts of future energy requirements and economic/environmental impacts of various population growth scenarios.
- Prepared in cooperation with Ultrasystems, Inc., Phoenix, Ariz. Dynamic Science Div.
Pinnacle Peak RoadPhoenix, AZ USA
Federal Energy Administration12th and Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20461
Ultrasystems, IncorporatedDynamic Science Division, 1850 West Pinnacle Peak Road
Phoenix, AZ USA 85027
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 325 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Budgeting; Cost allocation; Economic impacts; Energy; Energy conservation; Energy consumption; Environmental impacts; Federal government; Forecasting; Mathematical models; Planning; Policy; Policy making; Population growth; Project management; Regional planning; Social factors; Social impacts; Socioeconomic factors; State departments of transportation; State government; States; Strategic planning; Transportation planning; Urban growth
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects
- Geographic Terms: Arizona
- Old TRIS Terms: Allocations; Energy models; Government policies; State planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Energy; Environment; Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Railroads; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00094802
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FEA/D-76/019
- Contract Numbers: FEA-CA-04-50001-00
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1977 12:00AM