WASTE HANDLING PROCEDURES FOR USE AT CAMDEN, NEW JERSEY AND YORKTOWN, VIRGINIA
This report contains specific procedures for the waste handling operation related to the N.S. Savannah while the ship is at Camden, New Jersey or Yorktwon Virginia. Each procedure describes in detail the equipment needed and the prescribed operation necessary to perform the required function.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number T-6-WAS.
Todd Shipyards CorporationNuclear Division, PO Box 1600
Galveston, TX United States 77550
- Hathway, C W
- Kobald, V
- MacLeod, R E
- Publication Date: 1962-1-19
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 69 p.
- TRT Terms: Maintenance; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Safety; Spent reactor fuels
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor safety
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00026498
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: MA-2206
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM