NATIONAL FORUM (6TH) ON ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS SERVE TRANSPORTATION HELD AT WASHINGTON, D.C. ON DECEMBER 3-4, 1974
Contents: Computers serve transportation; Data communications serve transportation; Modernizing data interchange systems; Railroad data systems; Motor carrier use of electronic systems; Steel customer communications system; IATA cargo automation research project; Computer science and technology in business; Packet switching concept; New technologies for transportation; Transportation information systems in Canada; Transportation data interchange systems; Tariffs - innovation and progress; Coding for data exchange and tariffs.
Transportation Data Coordinating CommitteeSuite 309, 1101 17th Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 170 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Businesses; Coding systems; Commodities; Common carriers; Data communications; Electronic equipment; Facsimile; Freight transportation; Highway transportation; Information processing; Information systems; Intermodal transportation; Motor carriers; Railroad transportation; Railroads; Tariffs; Technology; Telecommunications; Transportation; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Coding; Data systems; Electronic means; Intermodal information systems; Transportation technology
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00094794
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM