MOTORCYCLING. THEORY, PRACTICE, TECHNIQUE, AND JUDGEMENT
Better driving on a motorcycle is not a knack, a routine, or a courageous act, but a composition of knowledge, skill, behaviour, judgement and experience. It requires patience, concentration, self control and time to reach an acceptable level of competence. In this motorcycle driving education textbook everything can be found to achieve this goal. The book covers the new traffic regulations and includes recent modifications in driver training and education. The book is typically written for the young, adolescent driver, but is of course useful to anyone who wants to learn to ride a motorcycle.
Veka Best Verkeersmiddelen BVIndustrieweg 181
- Publication Date: 1987
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Behavior; Bus priority; Clothing; Driver training; Education; Helmets; High risk drivers; Motorcyclists; Protective clothing; Recently qualified drivers; Textbooks; Theory; Traffic regulations; Traffic signal preemption
- Geographic Terms: Netherlands
- Subject Areas: Law; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00498847
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM