QUALIFYING FOR TRAFFIC. TRAFFIC CODE FOR ALL ROAD USERS
SLAGEN IN HET VERKEER. VERKEERSCODE VOOR ALLE WEGGEBRUIKERS
Qualifying for getting a driving licence is only the first step to becoming a good road user. This textbook is written not only for those people who want to qualify for their driving licences but also for all those people who already drive. It provides information for all road users for their own safety and for the safety of other road users. The book does not only introduce the rules of our traffic and transport, but also gives an insight into the background of the sometimes complicated traffic regulations, and provides guidance in traffic behaviour for all road users.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/901810809X
- Van der Snoek, B
- Publication Date: 1988-3
- Pagination: 301 p.
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Driver licenses; Driver training; Fog; Human factors; Layout; Pavements; Safety; Surface course (Pavements); Textbooks; Traffic regulations; Traffic restraint; Traffic signals; Traffic signs; Travelers; Vehicles; Weather; Wet weather
- Uncontrolled Terms: Wet pavements
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Pavements; Safety and Human Factors; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00498837
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- ISBN: 90-18-10809-X
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM