NON-LINEAR AMPLIFICATION TECHNIQUE FOR IMPROVING SIGNAL TO NOISE CONTRAST
Disclosed is a dynamic tire testing apparatus with an infrared sensor disposed near a rotating, loaded tire and an alarm apparatus that indicates the presence of a predetermined level of infrared emissions from the tire indicating faults therein.
- Supersedes PB-215 270. Government-owned invention available for licensing. Copy of patent available Commissioner of Patents, Washington, D.C. 20231 $0.50.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Williams, N S
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Amplifiers; Defects; Dynamic tests; Equipment tests; Improvements; Infrared detectors; Patents; Pollutants; Sensors; Signal to noise ratio; Tires
- Uncontrolled Terms: Amplification
- Old TRIS Terms: Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00094790
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-310340 Patent
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM