LIME SILICO-PHOSPHATE CEMENT
A quick setting lime silico-phosphate cement is prepared by reacting Wollastonite (CaSiO3) and buffered phosphoric acid. The cement has particular utility in highway patching operations.
- Supersedes PB-215 271. Government-owned invention available for licensing. Copy of patent available Commissioner of Patents, Washington, D.C. 20231 $0.50.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Semler, C E
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Calcium silicate; Highway maintenance; Highways; Lime cement; Maintenance; Patching; Patents; Paving; Phosphoric acid
- Old TRIS Terms: Silico-phosphate cement; Wollastonite
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00094789
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-273746 Patent
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM