INDEXING MANUAL: INDEX TO SELECTED ARTICLES FROM THE FBIS, PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA DAILY REPORT, AUGUST 1970-JUNE 1975
The Indexing Manual contains in seven chapters definitions of the subject index codes used in the Data File: Index to Selected Articles from the FBIS, People's Republic of China Daily Report Aug 70-Jun 75. The titles of the seven chapters follow: Politics; Society and Culture; Science and Technology; Transportation and Communications; Business, Commerce, Industry and Finance; Commodities, Products and Resources; Armed Forces. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- See also PB-249 797 and data file on magnetic tape, PB-249 795.
Central Intelligence AgencyCentral Reference Service
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1974-5
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Businesses; Coding systems; Commodities; Culture (Social sciences); Databases; Finance; Foreign; Indexes (Information management); Indexing; Industries; Information retrieval; Natural resources; Periodicals; Politics; Science; Sociometrics; Technology; Telecommunications; Trade; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: China
- Old TRIS Terms: Coding; Indexes documentation; Industrial intelligence; Subject indexing
- Subject Areas: Finance; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00094784
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CIA/DF-76-002A Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1978 12:00AM