SMALL GAS TURBINES
Problems in the use of a small gas turbine as aircraft auxiliary power source and as automobile engine are discussed.
- Conf-Proc. Of the Dglr Air Breathing Eng. Comm. Meeting, Frankfurt, 11-12 Nov. 1974. In German; English Summaries.
Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Luft-und RaumfahntCologne, Germany
- Publication Date: 1975-7-18
- Pagination: 164 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Conferences; Electric power transmission; Equipment; Flow; Gas turbines; Heat exchangers; Lasers; Product development; Turbine engines; Turbines; Vehicle power plants; Velocity; Wheels
- Uncontrolled Terms: Flow velocity
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft equipment; Automobile engines; Auxiliary power sources; Engine inlets; Flow distortion; Laser applications; Power systems; Turbine wheels; Turbocompressors
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Energy; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00094783
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DLR-MITT-75-12
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM