SOUTH LONDON ASSESSMENT STUDY. STAGE TWO: TRANSPORT OPTIONS. SUMMARY OF A REPORT PREPARED FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT
This report is the summary of the main report for the south London assessment study. The study area covers an area based on the A23 corridor between the south circular road (the A205) and the M25 motorway. For the abstract of the full report see IRRD no 826674.
Mott MacDonald20-26 Wellesley Road
Croydon, Surrey, England
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Arterial highways; Automobiles; Buses; Costs; Environment; Forecasting; Origin and destination; Parking; Public participation; Public transit; Railroad transportation; Road construction; Sound; Traffic; Traffic congestion; Traffic flow; Traffic restraint; Transportation; Trucks; Urban areas
- ITRD Terms: 1272: Bus; 1243: Car; 632: Congestion (traffic); 224: Cost; 2455: Environment; 132: Forecast; 1236: Lorry; 2748: Main road; 687: Origin destination traffic; 955: Parking; 142: Public participation; 744: Public transport; 1173: Rail bound transport; 3665: Road construction; 6748: Sound; 755: Traffic; 671: Traffic flow; 633: Traffic restraint; 1155: Transport; 313: Urban area
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00498519
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM