POLYMER-CONCRETE COMPOSITES FOR ENERGY RELATED SYSTEMS. PROGRESS REPORT, JANUARY--MARCH 1975
Research is reported in programs on polymer-concrete materials for geothermal applications, incorporation of combustion products of solid waste in composites, and development of polymer-impregnated concrete.
Brookhaven National LaboratoryUpton, NY United States
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Combustion; Composite materials; Concrete; Geothermal resources; Impregnation (Engineering); Polymer concrete; Polymerization; Polymers; Solid wastes
- Old TRIS Terms: Combustion products; Uses
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00094759
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Prog. Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM