THE "OUDENRIJN FAMILY" 3 TELEVISION PROGRAMME
HET TELEVISIEPROGRAMMA "FAMILIE OUDENRIJN" III
An action replay of the television programme Oudenrijn was shown in September and December 1988. The series aimed to stimulate road users to improve their behaviour. After an evaluation of this replay a comparison is made with the numbers of viewers and their appreciation of the programme. The changed time of the broadcast and other circumstances are also considered. The viewers are broken down by age, sex and education. Children up to 13 years appreciate the programme the most. However the whole family is the target group. Because mobility and the environment will form part of the themes in the next series, an attempt should be made to reach the older television viewers as well. It is important to make a careful assessment of who the target group of the programme really is. For part I and II of the report see IRRD 821394 and 821519.
The Hague, Netherlands 2594 AW
- Hagenzieker, M P
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Children; Environment; Evaluation and assessment; Intoxication; Manual safety belts; Mobility; Motivation; Publicity; Safety; Speed; Television; Traffic; Travelers
- Geographic Terms: Netherlands
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00498407
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Report/Paper Numbers: R-89-22
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM