TRANSPORTATION PLANNING COLLOQUIUM 1989. TRAFFIC AND TRANSPORT POLICY BETWEEN RURAL AND URBAN AREA, TO AN INTEGRAL APPROACH ON REGIONAL LEVEL. THE HAGUE, NOVEMBER 30-DECEMBER 1, 1989. VOLUME I, II AND III
COLLOQUIUM VERVOERSPLANOLOGISCH SPEURWERK 1989. VERVOERBELEID TUSSEN RAND EN STAD, NAAR EEN INTEGRALE AANPAK OP REGIONAAL NIVEAU. DEN HAAG, NOVEMBER 30-DECEMBER 1, 1989. DEEL I, II EN III
The purpose of the transportation planning research colloquium is to provide a meeting ground for the presentation and discussion of new insights and ideas in the transportation planning field and its relationship with spatial planning. Volume i and II consist of the contributions presented at the conference. Volume III contains discussion papers and reviews of the different conference sessions. For the abstracts of the papers presented at the conference see IRRD 825703-825755.
Colloguium Vervoersplanologisch SpeurwerkP.O. Box 45
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 926 p.
- TRT Terms: Accessibility; Bicycles; Conferences; Environment; Mobility; Parking; Public transit; Regions; Road pricing; Rural areas; Traffic; Traffic control; Transportation; Urban areas; Work trips
- Geographic Terms: Netherlands
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00498298
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM