AUTOMOBILE AIR POLLUTION. PART 2. EXHAUST ANALYSIS (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Methods of analyzing the exhaust from automobiles are covered in these citations of Federally-sponsored research. The techniques include gas chromatography, mass spectroscopy, and infrared spectroscopy. Presented are reports on monitors, types of emissions, smoke measurement, and exhaust composition. The studies cover direct and remote sampling and analytical techniques. (This updated bibliography contains 52 abstracts, 19 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-75/310.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air quality management; Analysis; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Carbon monoxide; Exhaust gases; Gas analysis; Gas chromatography; Gas detectors; Hydrocarbons; Infrared spectroscopy; Mass spectrometers; Mass spectroscopes; Materials selection; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Research; Sampling; Smoke; Spectroscopic analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Composition property; Mass spectroscopy
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00094707
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1977 12:00AM