AUTOMOBILE AIR POLLUTION. PART 3. CONTROL EQUIPMENT (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
This bibliography of Federally-sponsored research cites control equipment and retrofit techniques to control automobile exhaust emissions. The topics include the design and performance of catalytic and thermal reactors, retrofit devices, carburetors, and ignition timing systems. The effects of this equipment on the industry and studies of catalysts are also covered. New engine designs to improve emission exhaust are not included here but rather in Part 4. (This updated bibliography contains 125 abstracts, 25 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-75/311. See also NTIS/PS-76/0186.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 130 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Carburetors; Catalytic converters; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Feasibility analysis; Fumes; Ignition; Performance evaluations; Retrofitting; Thermal reactors; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Automobile engines; Crank case fumes; Replenishment
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00094706
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1977 12:00AM