AUTOMOBILE AIR POLLUTION. PART 3. CONTROL EQUIPMENT. CATALYTIC CONVERTERS (CITATIONS FROM ENGINEERING INDEX)
These citations of worldwide engineering literature cover automotive catalytic converters. Included are such topics as converter design and materials, performance tests, effectiveness in pollutant reduction, catalyst poisoning, catalyst selection, chemistry involved in the emission control, and the overall feasibility of using these converters under normal driving conditions. The problem and control of sulfuric acid and sulfate emissions is also discussed. (Contains 145 abstracts)
- See also NTIS/PS-76/0185.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 150 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Carburetors; Catalysts; Catalytic converters; Design; Economic efficiency; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Feasibility analysis; Fumes; Performance evaluations; Performance tests; Sulfates; Sulfites; Sulfuric acid; Thermal reactors; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria; Efficiency
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Automobile engines; Crank case fumes
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00094705
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1977 12:00AM