AUTOMOBILE AIR POLLUTION. PART 6. ATMOSPHERIC MOTION (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
The modeling, diffusion, and motion of motor vehicle exhaust emissions is presented in these citations of Federally-sponsored research. These reports were chosen to be of interest to those involved with the prediction of pollution from motor vehicles or entire highway systems. (This updated bibliography contains 54 abstracts, 12 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-75/314.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 59 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Atmospheric diffusion; Atmospheric interference; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Carbon monoxide; Diffusion (Optics); Exhaust gases; Highway transportation; Mathematical models; Motion; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Particles; Urban areas; Wind
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00094702
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1977 12:00AM