GENERAL TRANSPORT PLANS-METHODS, SHORTCOMINGS
The report by Mr. BOURDREZ studies methods of drawing up a national transport plan, the factors to be taken into consideration, the basic problems raised, and presents an example of an integrated transport paln in the Randstad in the Netherlands. It is followed by a summary of the discussion, which records planning experience in the last 15 years and outlines a new transport planning concept.
- This is a publication of ECMT Round Table 27 held Oct. 10-11, 1974.
European Conference of Ministers of Transport19, rue de Franqueville
75775 Paris Cedex 16, France
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 68 p.
- Volume: 1
- TRT Terms: Planning; Policy; Transportation planning; Transportation policy
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; National transportation policies
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00129299
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 19 1976 12:00AM