ANALYSIS OF THE TRAFFIC BETWEEN SELECTED EUROPEAN PORTS AND THEIR HINTERLANDS
An analysis is made of the traffic between the following European ports and their hinterlands: Rotterdam, Antwerp, Genoa, Marseille, Naples, Livorno, and Barcelona. The percentage of traffic between each port and its hinterland carried by railroad, truck, or barges and the origin or destination of the traffic is determined and statistically presented.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number L-5-A.
Little (Arthur D), IncorporatedAcorn Park
Cambridge, MA USA 02140
- Publication Date: 1962-11
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight transportation; International trade; Ports; River ports; Surveys
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo movement; Port surveys
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00026492
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM