THE POLICE PATROL CAR: STATE OF THE ART
The report describes the functional requirements of police agencies for patrol cars, the manner in which these requirements are met, or not met, by vehicles currently in use, and a discussion of new automotive technology which might affect patrol car performance in the future.
National Bureau of StandardsLaw Enforcement Standards Lab
Washington, DC USA 20234
National Inst of Law Enforce & Criminal JusticeWashington, DC USA
- Massey, R G
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Automobiles; Costs; Law enforcement; Motor vehicles; Performance; Performance evaluations; Police; Police patrol; Police vehicles; Reviews; Specifications; State of the art studies; Technology
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Requirement
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00094691
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NBSIR-75-960 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1977 12:00AM