COMMUNITY SERVICE RESTITUTION PROGRAMS FOR ALCOHOL RELATED TRAFFIC OFFENDERS. THE 5 A'S OF COMMUNITY SERVICE. VOLUME 1
This report discusses the procedures for planning and operating a successful community service program. The procedures relate to attitude, admministration agencies, accountability, and advertising. The section on attitude explores the philosophical biases adopted by programs. The section on administration suggests ways to establish both structure and function, the next section examines the different types of activities to which offenders may be assigned, and the various kinds of agencies that may provide such activities. The following section explores the ways in which programs are accountable to the community, and the final section presents both formal and informal ways of promoting community service programs.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1985-12
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Advertising; Alcoholic beverages; Attitudes; Community action programs; Driver rehabilitation; Traffic violators
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rehabilitation
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society;
- Accession Number: 00497516
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-806 766
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM