ENERGY: BIBLIOGRAPHY OF GAO DOCUMENTS, JANUARY 1986 - DECEMBER 1989
This bibliography includes information on U.S. General Accounting Office (GAO) documents directly or indirectly related to energy that were issued between January 1986 and December 1989. Although the Resources, Community, and Economic Development Division is GAO's lead division for energy work, a broad interrelationship exists between energy and other issues addressed by GAO, such as transportation, the environment, natural resources, and national defense. Accordingly, this bibliography includes information on all GAO documents that have linkages to energy issues. This bibliography should be useful for general information and research purposes and for understanding energy issues that GAO is addressing.
- Record URL:
U.S. General Accounting Office441 G Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20548
- Publication Date: 1990-7
- Pagination: 384 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Energy
- Identifier Terms: U.S. General Accounting Office
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00497360
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: GAO/RCED-90-179
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM