PAUL KLIEGER SYMPOSIUM ON PERFORMANCE OF CONCRETE
The Paul Klieger International Symposium on Performance of Concrete, co-sponsored by the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Committees 201 on Durability of Concrete and 222 on Corrosion of Metals in Concrete, was held at the ACI Fall Meeting in San Diego, California in November, 1989. This publication contains the 24 papers presented at the symposium. The speakers addressed topics ranging from fundamental laboratory studies of concrete durability to case histories of concrete rehabilitation. This volume is arranged in three parts. Part I covers the more fundamental aspects and laboratory investigations. Part II covers field studies where concrete is exposed to natural conditions. Part III covers case histories of the performance and rehabiltation of concrete structures in severe service environments.
Detroit, MI United States 48219
- Publication Date: 1990
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 507 p.
- TRT Terms: Case studies; Concrete; Concrete bridges; Concrete structures; Conferences; Driver rehabilitation; Durability; Field tests; Freeze thaw durability; High strength concrete; Laboratory tests; Performance; Reinforced concrete; Roller compacted concrete pavements
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rehabilitation
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Highways; Materials; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways; I23: Properties of Road Surfaces; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00497326
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-122
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM