FAA AUTHORIZATION. HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON AVIATION, COMMITTEE ON COMMERCE, SCIENCE, AND TRANSPORTATION, UNITED STATES SENATE, 101ST CONGRESS, 2ND SESSION, APRIL 27, 1990
This is a hearing on S. 2268, a bill to amend the Airport and Airway Improvement Act of 1982 for the purpose of extending the authorization of appropriations for airway improvements, and for other purposes. Included are the text of S. 2268, testimony, the prepared statement of the Federal Aviation Administrator, the Hon. James B. Busey, and the prepared statement of the president of the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, John L. Baker.
United States SenateCommittee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
Washington, DC United States 20510
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 42 p.
- TRT Terms: Amendments; Appropriations; Congressional hearings; Government funding; Testimony
- Uncontrolled Terms: Reauthorization
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport and airway improvement act 1982
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00497280
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: S. Hrg. 101-695
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM