ALTERNATIVE FUELS. HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION, COMMITTEE ON ENVIRONMENT AND PUBLIC WORKS, UNITED STATES SENATE, 101ST CONGRESS, 2ND SESSION, JANUARY 11, 1990
This hearing considered the role alternative fuels play in clean air legislation. Included are testimony, prepared statements, and additional material submitted for the record.
United States SenateCommittee on Environment and Public Works
Washington, DC United States 20510
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 356 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternate fuels; Congressional hearings; Environmental impacts; Legislation; Testimony
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Law; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00497277
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: S. Hrg. 101-584
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM