CLEAN AIR ACT AMENDMENTS OF 1990. REPORT ON H.R. 3030 TOGETHER WITH ADDITIONAL, SUPPLEMENTAL, AND DISSENTING VIEWS, COMMITTEE ON ENERGY AND COMMERCE, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, 101ST CONGRESS, 2ND SESSION. PART 1
The Committee on Energy and Commerce, to whom was referred the bill (H.R. 3030) to amend the Clean Air Act to provide for the attainment and maintenance of the national ambient air quality standards, the control of toxic air pollutants, the prevention of acid deposition, and other improvements in the quality of the Nation's air, having considered the same, report favorably thereon with an amendment and recommend that the bill as amended do pass. Included in this report are the following: the text of the amendment; the purpose and summary of the bill; statement on the need for legislation; a title-by-title analysis of the bill; information on hearings and previous legislative activity; Committee consideration, oversight findings, and cost estimate; Congressional Budget Office cost estimate; inflationary impact statement; changes in existing law made by the bill, as reported; and additional, supplemental, and dissenting views.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Energy and Commerce
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1990-5-17
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 690 p.
- TRT Terms: Acid rain; Air quality; Air quality management; Amendments; Standards
- Identifier Terms: Clean Air Act
- Uncontrolled Terms: Enforcement
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Law; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00497272
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report 101-490, Pt 1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM