INFRASTRUCTURE NEEDS ASSESSMENTS AND FINANCING ALTERNATIVES. HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON POLICY RESEARCH AND INSURANCE, COMMITTEE ON BANKING, FINANCE AND URBAN AFFAIRS, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, 101ST CONGRESS, 2ND SESSION, MAY 8, 1990
This is a hearing on issues relating to infrastructure needs and financing alternatives for public works projects. It considers the role that infrastructure plays in community and economic development and the financing mechanisms available to Federal, State and local governments that make possible the construction and maintenance of vital infrastructure projects for urban and rural communities. Included are testimony, prepared statements, and additional material submitted for the record.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Banking, Finance and Urban Affairs
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1990
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 377 p.
- TRT Terms: Congressional hearings; Economic development; Financing; Infrastructure; Needs assessment; Testimony
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I10: Economics and Administration; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00497268
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Serial No. 101-117
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM