CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY COMMISSION'S OVERSIGHT OF CONSENT DECREE REGARDING HAZARDS OF ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLES (ATV'S). HEARING BEFORE THE COMMERCE, CONSUMER, AND MONETARY AFFAIRS SUBCOMMITTEE, COMMITTEE ON GOVERNMENT OPERATIONS, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, 101ST CONGRESS, 2ND SESSION, FEBRUARY 28, 1990
This is a hearing on all-terrain vehicle (ATV) safety and the adequacy of the Consumer Product Safety Commission's handling of the hazards arising from the use of these vehicles. Included are testimony, prepared statements, additional material submitted for the record, and three appendices containing (1) the Consumer Product Safety Commission's responses to subcommittee questions, (2) ATV manufacturers' responses to subcommittee questions, and (3) additional statements and material for the record.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Government Operations
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1990
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 429 p.
- TRT Terms: All terrain vehicles; Congressional hearings; Consumer protection; Hazards; Oversight; Testimony; Vehicle safety
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00497267
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM